Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vuvox

I looked through a lot of different technology trying to decide which one to use for my classmate's introduction. I decided to use Vuvox because it creates interactive slide shows and a user can include as many or as few photos as they choose. You can decide how long or short the slide show will be, and once the photos are in place you can add comments. Vuvox can be used for videos and presentations and is even compatible with Flash; it's very user friendly and can be learned in a short period of time.

Of course, there are a few disadvantages to the program, such as the fact that Vuvox is not compatible with Linux because Flash doesn't work Linux, and the maximum size file that can be uploaded is 100MB. If you have something larger than that, you'll need to link it to your slideshow.

Overall, I had a good time learning how to use the program, and thought it made a great interactive presentation for my partner's intro. You can find it at www.vuvox.com so go make one of your own!

tm

No comments:

Post a Comment